Tech Lead - SharePoint
• 7-10 years of experience in Infrastructure, development, operations and support.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa.
• Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional infrastructure/application areas.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Preferred with Agile/Scrum and ITIL certification.
• Proven experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
• Experience working in the financial services industry or other similar, highly regulated environment.
• Subject matter experience in:
o Should have 5+ years working knowledge on SharePoint Custom Development along with knowledge of advanced functionalities and frameworks.
o SharePoint Online and MS 365 apps
o SPFx, CSS, CSOM, JSOM, JQuery, Web services and Workflows.
o Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI)
o Azure Services and configurations
o SharePoint administration and infrastructure configuration
o Proficiency with PowerShell scripting in a SharePoint environment
o Office 365 Groups
o SharePoint Social capabilities
o Site automation
• Technical Certifications:
o MCSE: SharePoint
o MCSD: SharePoint Applications
o MCSA Office 365 Responsibilities
The concerned person will be a member of Ameriprise Global Collaboration team; contributing in development, maintenance and support of the SharePoint and Power Platform tools including the MS 365 tools and capabilities. Developing and implementing design, configuration and engineering solutions for one or more technologies within assigned technical area of expertise. Ensures that capability, flexibility, scalability, performance and reliability objectives are met or exceeded for a variety of small to mid-size projects. Design • Independently perform moderately difficult assignments in the design, development, detailed configuration, integration and support of existing and future technologies within assigned technical area of expertise. • Responsible for planning, designing, reviewing and approving robust, stable, scalable and manageable designs. • Perform problem diagnosis, initiate problem resolution and provide ongoing life-cycle support for technology deployments and upgrades. Analysis • Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for software/hardware/network engineering problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies. • Independently identify key issues, patterns and deviations during the analysis. • Recommend robust solutions utilizing pragmatic judgement, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively meet the needs of the business. Delivery & Documentation • Create and maintain documentation of detailed design documents, diagrams, engineering specifications, build changes, models, troubleshooting and support guides, systems metrics, and overall project information (including key deliverables). • Responsible for development of solutions along with the technical correctness and completeness of engineering designs and artifacts. • Ensure that build activities are completed per engineering diagrams that were drafted and approved for the project. • Redirect build activities as needed. Troubleshooting & Incident Management • Perform moderately difficult and independent assignments in the troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, problem resolution and ongoing production support for one or more technologies within the technical area of expertise. • Responsible for designing, reviewing, approving and deploying robust, stable and manageable solutions while minimizing hardware/software/network downtime. • Provide on-call support. Project Support • Utilize performance data and historical metrics to effectively: plan for growth needs; plan upgrades, migrations, optimizations and new implementations; identify and resolve efficiency issues; and • Periodically assist in the procurement, configuration, and integration of new technologies. • Improve overall functionality. Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance • Ensure the up time and response time SLAs/OLAs for services are met and or exceeded. • Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and takes appropriate corrective action prior to an incident or problem occurring. • Ensure regular maintenance • Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents. Leadership & Partnerships • Manage effective relationships and works in partnership with leadership, team members, vendors, and contractors. Processes, Standards & Best Practices • Participate in PoCs and provide input in the continual refinement of processes, policies and best practices to ensure the highest possible performance and availability of technologies. Continuous Learning • Continuously develop specialized knowledge and technical subject matter expertise. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience. • 7-10 years of experience • 5-7 years of proven engineering expertise within the subject matter domain. o Should have 5+ years working knowledge on SharePoint Custom Development along with knowledge of advanced libraries and frameworks. • 5-7 years of broad technical experience with proven expertise in several of the following areas: servers, networks, hardware, operating systems, virtualization software, and related base build infrastructure and software. • 5-7 years of experience and subject matter expertise in SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 apps. • Ability to work in 24*5 shift support model and working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems. • Highly innovative, problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities required. • Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels. • High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments. Preferred Qualifications
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.