Sr. Developer - Informatica & Database
• Ability to analyze business requirements and convert them into high and low level designs.
• Ability to develop complex & optimized Informatica mappings.
• Ability to write advanced SQL queries
• Should take end-to-end ownership for developing, unit testing and migrating the ETL code with quality and minimal supervision.
• Should have strong Data Warehousing and Data Integration fundamentals
• Should have expertise and working experience in SQL Server and Oracle
• Strong understanding of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON etc.
• Ability to develop UNIX/LINUX shell scripts.
• Good to have exposure on AWS cloud services like S3 buckets, redshift, EC2, RDS, Aurora, SNS, Lambda, etc. Responsibilities
• Interpreting and analyzing business requirements and converting them into high and low level designs. • Designing and developing ETL mappings keeping in view the performance criteria. • End-to-end ownership for developing, unit testing and migrating the ETL code with quality and minimal supervision. • Writing tuned SQL queries. • Performance Tuning of ETL code. • Work closely with customers, business analysts and technology & project team to understand business requirements, drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and technology strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. • Understand and follow-up through change management procedures to implement project deliverables. • Coordinating with support groups such as DBA, Unix, Informatica admins to get the issues resolved in a quick turnaround time. • Working with data and ETL architects to help design an optimal solution. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or similar field. • 3 to 7 years of experience with Informatica Power Center on Data Warehousing or Data Integration projects. • Proven ability to write quality code. • Comfortable in writing complex ETL code using Informatica Power Center. • Experience in writing complex SQL queries. • Good knowledge of relational database preferably ORACLE and SQL Server. • Strong knowledge of Data warehousing concepts. • Comfortable in writing complex UNIX/LINUX shell scripts. • Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills. • Experience in ETL support. • Good written and verbal communication skills. • Demonstrated experience of working in a team spread across multiple locations Preferred Qualifications
• TWS/Tidal scheduler hands-on experience. • Insurance business domain knowledge. • Experience on IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service) • Experience in working on AWS cloud services like S3 buckets, redshift, EC2, RDS, Aurora, SNS, Lambda, etc. • Experience in IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) • Experience in EDC (Enterprise Data Catalog)