Sr Developer- Mainframes
This person will be responsible for design, delivery & build execution. He/She will ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability. Responsibilities
• Design, Delivery & Build Execution
• Strong exposure to enhancement/development projects
• Exposure to Production Support (abend resolution, debugging, production issue circumvention)
• Strong Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture
• Estimation skills
• Ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
• Identify and solution key business and technology drivers that impact architectures, including end-user requirements, existing software distribution capabilities, existing application environment (including legacy and packaged systems), and performance/availability requirements Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 4.5-7 years of relevant experience.
• Strong Knowledge in CICS, IMS, DB2, TSO, Pacbase, JCL, VSAM, Middleware technologies
• Strong knowledge of testing tools like HP Quality Center and testing methodologies
• Deep and broad technical background with 4-6 years of experience of progressive scope/impact/responsibility working with relevant enterprise technologies.
• Demonstrated experience and success in influencing, leading, and coaching.
• Demonstrated reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
• Technical skill requirements vary per domain. Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.