Sr. Business Analyst IND
• Supporting the Wealth Management Solutions team by submitting and reviewing the Third-Party Product Marketing Materials.
• Assist in developing and maintaining Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual reporting for Financial Advisors, Third Party Firms and WMS team. Responsibilities
- Submitting and reviewing the Third-Party Product Marketing Materials such as Seminars and Sales Literature
- Ensuring the submission request is being reviewed by the correct reviewer.
- Follow up with the reviewers to ensure not to exceed the Turn Around Time.
- Timely reporting to the required recipient(s).
- Mapping electronic documents to appropriate submissions on the tool.
- Maintaining and updating Documents, Reports and Procedures in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to agreed service levels and commitments.
- Working on ad hoc projects to mitigate the department's risk as required.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of procedures and related controls within WMS Required Qualifications
Exposure to Compliance program in financial industry.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills attention to details are needed.
3-5 years of relevant experience Preferred Qualifications
Working understanding of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Ability to work independently and as a team, exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion