Sr. Business Analyst
Supporting L&D content management process, troubleshooting end user issues and assisting in SharePoint maintenance, permissions, and build. The resource will be required to accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports and communicate the results in written, verbal, and visual form to leaders. Responsibilities
• Verify that the materials provide an optimal user experience and adhere to style guides and standardized formatting . Performs eLearning testing to ensure courses work as intended for the end user.
• Create business reports that provide insight into key data points and present the results of data analysis in weekly/monthly team meetings.
• Manage Learning support inbox and assist with content management, SharePoint maintenance and content testing.
• Manage multiple and evolving priorities, expectations, and concerns by working closely with the business partners and the team members in a focused and responsive manner Required Qualifications
• Graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent from a reputed university
• Proficiency with MS Suite applications
• Proficiency with SharePoint
• Analytical skills to develop data-driven reports
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
• Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
• Excellent English language skills-both written and spoken as the role requires interaction with various business groups
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence Preferred Qualifications
• Background in Learning
• Financial service experience preferred
• Experience with PowerBI, PowerApps and PowerAutomate