Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Duties & accountabilities
• Work from product documentation as well as through collaboration with team members in different geographic locations to create and maintain test cases and scripts to required quality levels.
• Build successful relationships with Product owners, Development managers, the Client and other IT teams to deliver effective test outcomes.
• Liaise with the product test managers and test stakeholders to plan and prioritise tasks in a timely and transparent manner.
• Report on daily progress of tasks and escalate issues effecting timeliness of completing testing tasks
• Develop test automation to high coding standards set within the QA group
• Reuse, maintain and extend central QA automation frameworks and utilities
• After liaising with technical leads on design and tools produce new tests for assigned projects
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.