Service Management Specialist
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Service Management Specialist position will support business solutions aligned with enterprise I.T. Service Management. The position will be a key technical role for supporting and implementing modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow's integrated platform.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Provide operational support of Duff & Phelps Service Now instance
- Work with other members of the Duff & Phelps IT team on an as needed basis to ensure that the design and processes meet customer requirements.
- Provide technical support of the existing ServiceNow environments, applications and modules
- Assisting in maintaining and reviewing effectiveness and efficiency of the incident, change, and problem management process.
- Monitor assignment group queues in ServiceNow and proactively assume ownership of incidents and requests
- Validate request requirements and work them to completion in ServiceNow
- Assisting to provide administrative support of users, roles, and groups. Facilitates and supports the rollout of update and import sets.
- Basic knowledge of various other IT practices (networking, servers, voice, email)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- ServiceNow Administration Certifications
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years' experience of ITSM industry experience
- 1-2 years supporting the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with administration and configuration of the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of core ITSM applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, etc. Additional product experience outside of ITSM preferred
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including group and user maintenance, ACL, Catalog Items, Order Guides, UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, etc.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow developments best practices
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.