Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate/ Consultant. Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to develop strategies that are critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Due Diligence professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Assisting the Practice Leader in overall practice management
- Helping the firm build a strong practice in South East Asia region (including Singapore & Japan)
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Minimum of 1-4 years of Due Diligence experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.