Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate with Data & Analytics (D&A) capabilities and with prior working experience in Financial Due Diligence or M&A advisory teams.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- D&A solution delivery - Be a part of the team that is responsible for Financial DD D&A service delivery and ensure timely and quality analysis
- Prepare industry specific data request lists for obtaining relevant client or target information
- Process information received using Tableau Software (or equivalent D&A platform) to present meaningful interactive data visualizations
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Assist the Due Diligence team on specific tasks as required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of D&A experience in DD or M&A Advisory
- Strong Data Analytics background in creating workflows and Data visualization
- Hands on experience with Tableau Software (or equivalent D&A platform) in creating complex workflows and creating macros and app development experience with expertise in working with multiple data source types (Flat files, Databases etc.)
- Translate business logic into Tableau in a quick and accurate manner
- Good Data Analysis skills in identifying different trends, patterns and other data issues within dataset
- MBA (Systems/ Finance/ Data & Analytics/ SCM)
- Engineering (Computer Science, ECE, Mechanical and Civil)
- Chartered/ Cost Accountant with ERP/ Data & Analytics experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.