Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Management
(1.) Credit Analysis: Assess and propose internal credit limit appetite and assign internal credit ratings for Trafigura's global counterparts through business, financial and industrial risk assessment.
(2.) Credit Administration: Manage credit limits through central data systems and monitor exposures to ensure credit compliance. Other credit administration work as defined at a later date.
(3.) Credit Management: Track market developments and assess real time credit requests on allocated names the credit portfolio.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Experience: 2-4 years credit analysis experience in a financial institution or similar experience on corporate side.
- Handled mid and large corporate clients
- Qualification: MBA/ CA/CFA (Mandatory)
- Mature individual with an ability to assimilate lots of information, think clearly and make presentations in a clear and concise manner; Reliable and thorough, detail-oriented; hard working and flexible; responsible, confident and effective communicator; Able to work independently.
- Excel and Word/Outlook competent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Counterparty research, such as company background, business, management, ratings, markets and news items
- Financial analysis
- Follow recent industry developments such as earnings, news releases, change in credit ratings, etc.
- Trade analysis to assess risk and limit requirements
- Recommending internal credit limits for counterparties
- Management of various credit systems
- Management and assessment of credit exposures for compliance with internal limits
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Global Credit team, Deals Management, Physical/Derivative Traders, Operators, Finance Dept.
Department - Credit Risk Management
Entity - Trafigura Global Services (TGS) is the fully owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a Global In-House Delivery Center, set-up for aggregating Middle and Back office functions critical to support our trading life cycle.
The entity has 600+ employees, adopts best in class technology and practices enabling operations across Europe, Africa , Middle East and Asia-Pacific.