Risk – Assistant Manager / Manager
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Mumbai Maharashtra IN
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
To manage the credit risk function of the Mumbai branch in conjunction with and under the guidance of Credit Risk Control at Head Office; preparation and submission of risk and regulatory reports; and to assist in the management and control of the various risks at the branch within Group framework, approved appetite and regulatory requirements. The role requires the holder to also work independently and engage with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, legal counsel, relationship managers, Risk - International and Group Risk functions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation, review and renewal of risk management policies and procedures for the branch
- Assist in preparation of Credit Risk Reports and monitoring
- Assist in preparation of Market & Liquidity Risk Reports and monitoring
- Participate in the conduct of Operational / Fraud Risk Assessments and development of a Risk Profile for the Branch
- Preparation of Incident Reports, verification of incidents and follow up for rectification/implementation of actions leading to closure within timelines
- Assist in Business Continuity planning and implementation
- Assist in preparation of the ICAAP document and Pillar III disclosures
- Assist in Stress Testing
- Assist in preparation of Basel III liquidity and capital adequacy regulatory reporting
- Management of regulatory inspections, statutory audits, concurrent audits and internal
- Preparation of RMC agenda papers and undertaking the RMC secretarial function
- Support CRO – India in risk management initiatives and stand-in for him/her, where required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum master degree with about 10+ years of banking experience including credit risk, market risk or ALM, risk management.
- Professional / legal qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong inter-personal abilities for effective interaction with external and internal stakeholders.