Operations – Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of our team you will efficiently support for Wealth management Operations.
- Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External rules.
- Information and Advice: Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization: Collaborate with Business, all teams and external custodian HSBC.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Graduate with 2 to 4 years of experience in India Wealth Management operations.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- Ability to contribute in a team and independently.
- Experience of India Stock markets, Mutual Funds, Debt is required.
- Experience of corporate actions, IPO’s, buybacks, etc.
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required reconciliation.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.