Network Security Engineer II
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Network Security Engineer II will play a key role in the global security operations including support, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation. Focus will be on supporting day to day security operations, systems and security capacity, redundancy, high availability, implementation of security best practices and technologies while maintaining performance for critical applications. The position will work as part of a team, coordinating closely with the global security team and local IT team. Additionally, the Security Engineer II will serve as a technical advisor for other projects.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Security operations support, integrations, implementation and maintenance of highly available, multi-use, and redundant LAN and WAN infrastructure utilizing fiber optics, copper, wireless, and leased-line services.
- First line of support for all security related tasks and incidents
- Administration of Cisco ASA/FTP, Palo Alto, switches, and firewalls, Security monitoring tools.
- Administration of Security and system monitoring tools including Panorama and FMC management tools.
- Maintain Security policies and have knowledge of current security best practices and tools for a highly secure and available production environment.
- Validates overall security health, performance, availability, security, redundancy, and business continuity.
- Introduce and maintain information security tools, both in-sourced and outsourced, inclusive of event management, monitoring, and other specific cloud security solutions and tools
- Maintains up-to-date documentation on security infrastructure diagrams, procedures, and policies.
- Installs and configures security equipment and software to meet business needs.
- Experience operating technical controls that stand up to industry-standard information security audit (e.g., ISO 27001, SOC2 and relevant security requirements)
- Hands-on experience securing cloud applications and infrastructure (AWS & Azure)
- Extensive security operations experience
- Works with the security engineering team on security projects and other projects that are in process or planned.
- Excellent interpersonal and documentation skills required
- Experience with formal change management process including development of change management plan for production upgrades.
- Minimum 7 years of experience providing security support, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting for a medium to large security environment
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise security, security best practices, and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical experience in 24x7 production environments.
- Hands on experience with Cisco ASA/FTD and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Strong research, technical writing, analytical and communication skills, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team environment.
- Cisco CCNP and CCNP Security.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.