Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps, the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients is seeking a Marketing Communications Associate based in our Mumbai office. The Associate will report to the Senior Associate, Global Communications, and will work closely with business marketers to support communications for the Corporate Finance and Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business units.
The prospective candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience working in a communications or marketing capacity in the professional services sector. S/he must be fluent in English with in-depth knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling (both American and British variations).
As a member of the Global Communications team, this individual will be responsible for reviewing and managing communications and marketing collateral including, website content, bios, brochures and business reports. This position will work closely with the Global Communications Vice President and other members of the Marketing team to maintain high-quality written material for Duff & Phelps internal and external communications and collateral.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help create and maintain marketing collateral through collaboration with client-facing, creative and communications teams
- Project manage, copyedit and oversee publication of client newsletters, articles and reports
- Develop compelling email and social media communications that drive action as part of multi-channel marketing campaigns. Coordinate with Business Marketing team to leverage marketing automation tool to draft email communications and identify appropriate target audience
- Draft press statements and new hire bios to announce business milestones. Coordinate internal review and ensure full alignment before distribution through the firm's and/or external channels.
- Coordinate website updates with the digital marketing team using project management tools to track completion
- Be comfortable and adaptable to using various digital communication tools (task management systems, cloud storage, chat, etc.) to collaborate with teams across offices
- Be open to constructive feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field and 3-5 years of experience in a Communications or Marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pass a proofreading and copyediting test
- Good problem-solving skills to manage multiple and often changing priorities and issues of varying complexity, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines and deliverables
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence demonstrated by the delivery of quality written material and timely execution
- High proficiency with Microsoft suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.