India Stock Broking Operations, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Efficient and complete support for stock broking Operations.
- Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by SEBI and the Exchanges on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External policies
- Information and Advice: Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization: Collaborate with Business, all teams and external counterparties like custodians.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- You are a Graduate with a proven experience of 1 to 3 years in India broking operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Proven experience of India Stock markets is required.
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required Reconciliation.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.