IT - Oracle Technical Lead
•\tParticipate in strategic planning discussions with technical and business stakeholders and is the single point of contact delivery partner for single or multiple sub-systems for global techno-functional product owner.
•\tArchitect and design solutions and guide the vendor teams to implement the solution as per the architecture and design.
•\tBe hands-on master developer on the system and coach developers of the vendors. Pair program with new developers on an existing system to build their capability.
•\tTechnical Specialist who has worked on end-to-end implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) and Oracle on premise application from definition till launch and post production support.
•\tUnderstand the various lifecycles like Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Support engagements
•\tIdentify gaps in technical design, functional requirements, in the team members and work towards closing those gaps to ensure high quality software is delivered to meet business goals.
•\tHelp implement a continuous learning culture within the vendor teams to build their capability the sub-system(s) he or she is leading.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Technical Skillsets
- Should have expertise in Oracle OIC and VBCS and have extensively worked on minimum 3-4 Technology Adapters like File, Database, Oracle ERP & FTP adapter, connectivity agents.
- Should have worked on BIP reports and have good working knowledge of ERP API, FBDI and ability to use SOAP/ REST APIS for Fusion Integrations .
- Should have excellent skill in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD .
- Understanding of Data migration concepts along with Oracle tools for FBDI, ADFDi
- Should be able to work independently and ensure quality deliverables.
- Should be able to manage quality assurance test cycles and manage testing, defect resolution processes .
- Collaborate with other team members to identify problems, provide solutions and resolution.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including Technical design specifications, implementations.
- Understanding of principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Exposure to knowledge of General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables (AR), Fixed Assets (FA) & Procurement modules
- Experience in troubleshooting complex systems.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with developing end-to-end complex systems with a multi-national or complex technology driven company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with outsourced vendor partners is BIG plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Physics or Mathematics is required.
- Understanding of Oracle product development cycle, Oracle security, Oracle Instance strategy, On-premise ERP, Oracle Cloud ERP is a MUST.
- Understanding of Commodities, Logistics, Financing, Accounting or Derivatives is a BIG plus.
- Stro ng oral and written communications with strong inter-personal skill s to collaborate with vendor teams and global IT owners with attention to micro level details.
- Must be acclimatized working and dealing with client managers / senior management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Strong change management skills, ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in groups as well as independently.
- Professional management of employee relationships at all levels.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Team player with an enthusiastic approach to fresh challenges
- Operate as a delivery partner in the 3-in-box operating model and partner with global techno-functional stakeholders and vendor technical teams to deliver strategic business objectives
- Own the BAU delivery and product support for Oracle On-premise and Oracle Cloud ERP applications.
- Coach and Mentor the vendor developers for the assigned work stream.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- External: Strategic outsourcing partners.
- Internal: Technical and Functional partners and stakeholders based in India, Geneva, Latin America (Argentina, etc.) China etc.
TGS Trading IT is responsible for front-to-back delivery of various applications that enable Trafigura's Oil & Metal's trading. Entity
- Trafigura Global Services (TGS) is the fully owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a Global In-House Delivery Center, set-up for aggregating Middle and Back office functions critical to support our trading life cycle.
The entity has 600+ employees, adopts best in class technology and practices enabling operations across Europe, Africa , Middle East and Asia-Pacific.