Help Desk Analyst
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Helpdesk II position will provide first level phone and web technical support to Duff & Phelps staff around the world. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career . RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide first level technical assistance via phone and electronically
- Support the company's content management and file sharing application
- Assign and maintain user access to the file sharing application
- Initiate and complete onboarding and offboarding activities for all new hires and exits
- Provide training on functionalities and capabilities of the File sharing application
- Identify potential issues and Troubleshoot application related issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Work with the vendor directly to resolve issues
- Act as a single point of contact for users
- Escalate recurring problems to the Service Desk supervisor
- Follow up with end users to provide status updates as per Service Level guidelines
- Support end users with their use of all Internal applications
- Log all incidents and requests in the ITSM tool
- Identify new issues and contribute to Knowledge Base development stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Adhere to the documented policies and procedures
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- 2-3 experience with Active Directory and Exchange
- 2-3 years of experience with using and support Files sharing applications
- Candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in IT Helpdesk environment
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT incident management software
- Basic knowledge of User and Security groups in Active Directory management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in English. Bilingual preferred with a good knowledge of Spanish/Italian/German/Japanese
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.