Exp. Fixed Income Securities Executor, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role is with CS Securities
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Work within a dynamic team responsible for providing fixed income pricing and execution support for CS Private Bank in APAC
- Primary market- manage new issue order books to ensure all subscriptions are accurately recorded, liaise with external brokers/syndicates on order placement and ensure allocations are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Assist with placement and execution of orders for private placement bonds (e.g. certificates of deposit)
- Secondary market- you will assist the business with price discovery and monitor all orders from various modes to ensure timely, accurate and efficient execution
- Assist with the answering of various day to day queries the team receives
- Core responsibility will be to negotiate and get the best possible deal for the client's Fixed Income orders.
- Support the business' activities in both primary and secondary fixed income markets, including primary bond subscriptions, secondary price discovery and order execution.
- Management of orders, Execution of Transactions and Confirmation/Reporting of trades in Fixed Income, Bonds.
- Processing the instruction, reporting on the exchange platforms, adhering to the exchange timelines for reporting and settlement purposes
- Seek to ensure all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to.
- In addition to Fixed Income, the other responsibilities would include Management of orders, Execution of Transactions and Confirmation/Reporting of trades in Mutual Funds.
- Preparing MIS reports for internal purpose and business partners.
- The opportunity to develop strong positive relationships and work closely and with various key internal partners including RMs, ICs, Platform, Operations, Middle Office, COO, Compliance..etc
- Externally, it will be important to build and maintain good professional relationships with our panel of approved brokers, including sales, DCM and traders, to facilitate the execution of orders, settlement of trades and procure assistance in prompt resolution of any trade issues
Market Intelligence and Knowledge Building
- Strictly adhere to all applicable internal policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, including fulfilling Best Execution principles in the execution of trades
- Stay ahead of the latest market development and product knowledge
- Access to wide range of market information and research and are encouraged to make full use of these
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- A team-player with positive 'can do' attitude, and will proactively collaborate and work with other team members
- Outstanding technical knowledge (particularly Microsoft Excel, including advanced literacy & ability to code macros and Outlook)
- Prior knowledge of functioning of various reporting platforms - CBRICS, FTrac and ICDM (Exchange platforms) and the regulatory framework of dealing in OTC markets.
- Proficient in the ASBA module for primary bond subscriptions.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of Reuters & Bloomberg for quick and better price sourcing and other functionalities.
- Prior work experience in the financial industry (min 2yrs); previous experience in fixed income, particularly sales, trading or execution preferable
- High standard of professional work ethic, and be fully accountable and transparent
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.