Analyst - Product Oversight Analyst
Description About this role Team Overview
Elevate your career by joining the world's largest asset manager! Thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes outstanding performance! The team coordinates, initiates and creates processes for new/non-standard transactions. In addition, the team provides relationship management and participates in external market initiatives. The candidate will require the skills to partner with the business, operations and senior leaders and will interact with ICB, Legal, Tax, RQA and Compliance with regards to trade confirmations, allocations, KYC documentation, review of documentation, settlements and metrics. Role Responsibility
- Demonstrate product and functional knowledge of the loan and privates market in order to communicate with business, trading counterparties and large/sensitive clients.
- Ability to interpret legal documentation and translate to simpler terms
- Support the settlement process of loan syndications, secondary loan trades, CLO's, restructures, privates, infrastructure debt, renewable power, direct lending and trade claims including funding and documentation matters.
- Work with Custodians on timely funding/receipt of wires and delivery of physical certificates.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all relevant portfolios and deal related documentation to ensure controls are in place and that guidelines are adhered to.
- Liaise with Administrative Agents, Borrowers and Legal pertaining to KYC documentation, including administrative details, tax and fund formation documents.
- Working knowledge of the maintenance and distribution of loan documentation inclusive of private and public amendments/ restructures and voting requirements with settled and trade date positions.
The successful candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in the fields of data management, operations, accounting and/or administration with a focus on alternative investment funds. A master's degree in Accounting or Finance is helpful.
In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Strong performer in a high pace environment with high volume and high risk transactions with a low tolerance for error.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and proactively assume additional responsibilities.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment with diverse approaches and thinking styles.
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS application skills
- Knowledge of trading instruments and the settlement mechanics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.