Analyst - FX Risk Management
Responsible for the identification, analysis, mitigation and connected back-office activities of Foreign Exchange Risk Management arising from Trading and Investment business conducted in all divisions of Trafigura.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- 1-5 years relevant work experience with exposure to Foreign Exchange markets, Interest Rates, Cash / Liquidity Management, Risk Management
- MBA in Finance
- Fluent English
- Be flexible, open minded, comfortable in working with firm deadlines and able to handle stress situations
- Good team-player and an open personality with energy and drive
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and flair for IT systems
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Banks and Brokers
- Internal Broker and Back Office
- Operational Treasury
- Trade Finance, Deals Desk
- Trading floor
FX Risk Management Entity:
Trafigura Global Services (TGS) is the fully owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a Global In-House Delivery Center, set-up for aggregating Middle and Back office functions critical to support our trading life cycle.
The entity has 600+ employees, adopts best in class technology and practices enabling operations across Europe, Africa , Middle East and Asia-Pacific.