Analyst - Deals Desk Processing
Maintenance and enhancement of core P&L data to increase accuracy and timeliness of the daily trading results.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics with sound understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible with work shifts
- Team player with good communication skills - verbal and written
- Fast learner and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment
- Flexible attitude and self-motivated
- Good understanding of Excel is essential.
- Data management experience
- Using multiple IT interfaces at once
- Increasing the accuracy of estimated costs ensuring they align with actual cost incurred.
- Maintain key data that is not automatically managed by IT system rules.
- Maintain the integrity of data between 2 key systems
- Facilitate timely daily trade entry to allow Global position to be published earlier.
- Utilising Excel to produce cross checks to ensure data entry 100% accurate
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Deals Desk regional managers
Department: Deals Desk Trade Control
Entity: Trafigura Global Services (TGS) is the fully owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a Global In-House Delivery Center, set-up for aggregating Middle and Back office functions critical to support our trading life cycle.
The entity has 600+ employees, adopts best in class technology and practices enabling operations across Europe, Africa , Middle East and Asia-Pacific.