Analyst - Accounts Payable / Receivables
Accounts payable and receivable, data uploading (invoices, cash books, payments and funding request), tax compliances and providing accounting support for the Accounting and Cost Management team.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3-6 years' experience in computerized accounts payable systems.
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics with sound understanding of accounting practices and principles.
- Good understanding of MS Excel is essential.
- Flexible with work shifts and ability to stretch for completion of deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player with good communication skills - verbal and written
- Fast learner and comfortable operating in a fast paced and start-up like environment
- Flexible attitude and self-motivated
- Processing and payment of invoices including foreign currency remittances
- Raising and accounting monthly sales invoices and recording of receipts
- Monitoring creditors payment terms and prioritizing processing accordingly
- Computation of monthly TDS, GST liabilities, generation of online TDS, GST challans & pay-outs.
- Preparation of monthly provisions, prepaid expense register and intercompany balance statements
- Bank reconciliations, Debtors & Creditors reconciliations.
- Monthly/Quarterly & Annual financial statements/closings and its finalisation activities (financial packs) for group reporting.
- Assisting in internal audit / statutory audits.
- Preparation and filling of GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR 9 and GST refund application and monthly reconciliation with books of accounts
- Analysis of GST credit, RCM payment, Reconciliation with GSTR 2A, Co-ordination with supplier to take corrective action
- GST registration/amendment and import payment reconciliation with ICEGATE data and knowledge of ASP and GSP
- Preparation of data/details required by GST authority against issued notice/audit and visit to department for submission
- Preparation of TDS and TCS return data, submission and rectification, clean-up of Trace demand portal
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- At TGS (Team Lead, Peer Group, Manager)
- Internal: Financial Controller, Cost Management Team, Trafigura Managers