- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 19
APAC CRO COO Business Management & Planning
Assist with resource and financial management:
- Budgets, headcount forecasts, OE codes, corporate real estate planning, tracking delivery of CRO dedications and deliverables e.g. regulatory, internal audit, etc.
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements between APAC CRO function and its various service providers and clients. This will include both monitoring of metrics and ensuring that the SLAs remain meaningful.
- Preparation of management information such as meeting packs and minutes taking
- Obtain information from partners
- Coordinate updates on action topics and deliveries; ensure meeting action points are followed through and raise when required.
- Document processes where necessary.
- Identify gaps, risks and improvement/cost saving initiatives.
- Filtering and tracking enquiries.
- Help drafting presentations.
- Help build and disseminate communications across the function. Help plan and organize events such as management off-sites.
Any other support with day-to-day, projects and ad-hoc activities as required.
- You have 3 -10 years of professional experience, a material portion of which in a Bank;
- You have experience/exposure in Risk Management and/or Finance (Desirable: Exposure to Operational Risk Management, Regulatory Work, Outsourcing, Finance, Financial Products, Financial Markets)
- You have the ability to analyse complex information and identify key issues;
- You have methodical and perseverant approach with an aptitude for organising and controlling data
- You have the ability to act confidently when communicating with senior management;
- You have a practical common sense approach with strong risks and controls mind-set;
- You have strong communication skills; writing skills and overall good verbal skills
- You have deep knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Multitasking and flexibility for re-prioritization of activities
- You are a self- starter with the ability to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Strong team playing ability with a record of participating where support is needed the most.