Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- B.SC/B.COM Graduate or BTech Graduate with 9+ years of experience in IT industry.
- 7+ year's technical experience in systems administration, networking, information security or related areas
- JAVA experience.
- Understanding of software product functionality on servers and desktops (such as Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Apache, IBM, etc.)
- Preferred experience with scripting languages (such as PowerShell, Python, VB scripts, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (excel spreadsheets, VBA, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.,)
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows server operating systems.
- Experience supporting complex enterprise solutions (technical support, product engineering, technical product management, etc.)
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information.
- Knowledge and understanding of security principles, policies and procedures.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Prior experience supporting enterprise class hardware or software solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of information security technology
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.