Sr Manager - Integration Development (Big Data)
Global Markets business has embarked on a technology transformation project to replace legacy applications with an extensible vendor product. This role is responsible for leading the Engineering team that would implement and integrate the vendor product into complex landscape of the Bank.
The role will be based out of Hyderabad. Key responsibilities:
- Serves as Senior Business Analyst with experience in analysis requirements, creating usecases, developing and leading integration project requirement gathering to lock down sessions.
- Ability to gather requirements, develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between developers, business unit and managers.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of technology landscape in and end-to-end development work in platform integration projects, Big Data/Hadoop.
- Be part of the global team in development team for integration of vendor platform with SS
- Ensure contribution to development and delivery of work primarily related to integrating packages from vendor platforms on to SS environment
- Uses advanced analytical skills clubbed with technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
- Works with management to identify and manage critical risks at a program level
- Oversees projects being performed within department. Provides ongoing direction in the development and management of project plans. Oversees the development of recommendations and action plans; resolves issues.
- Participate in testing of solutions.
About State Street Global Markets:
- 8-12 years of experience as Business analyst in Financial Domain
- Experience in Collateral management solutions is desired.
- Hands-on experience with analysis, requirements, implementation of complex projects in platform integration and Big data / Hadoop related tech.
- Outstanding coding, debugging and analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution.
- Experience working in Data Integration projects.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification activities.
- Hands on experience with analyzing creating requirements related to tech projects on Bigdata/ Hadoop - Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, etc.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of: Spring, Multithreading, memory management, Spring batch, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, SQL.
- Experience with OOP design patterns in Java and data modelling would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in CICD
- Experience in dealing with and understanding Operating Systems and Networking fundamentals: Unix, Processes, file systems and resource management. Fundamentals of HTTPS/s, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, DNS, HTTP, etc.
- Understands Technology frameworks like Java Spring, integration frameworks like Kafka/MQ/JMS.
- Hands-on Technology Experience (Desirable): Should have good understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing and the emerging technologies.
- Experience in Collateral Solutions like Vermeg - Colline and Cassinni is a plus.
- Hands -on experience with building and running User Acceptance Tests using related technology
- Software development experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in a geographically spread out team
- Results-oriented: Tenacious, gets things done
- Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter & able to work with minimal guidance
At State Street, we partner with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing. Through continual evolution it has become one of the world's leading custodial banks.
State Street is a global financial institution with 36,000+ employees, having Offices in 29 countries serving more than 100 markets. We provide liquidity across 34 international markets, with approximately $3.64 trillion in lendable assets.
State Street Global Markets is the investment research and trading arm of State Street, provides specialized research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies to owners and managers of institutional assets.