Software Engineering Lead - Java & AWS
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran .
The JIRA Infrastructure Lead position will focus on leading and coordinating delivery of a number of critical milestones for the JIRA platform viz. migration to cloud, help with optimization opportunities in the infrastructure and reporting space.
Additionally, developing a API based services platform to aid with satisfying business requirements . Responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinating and supporting the engineering team to deliver JIRA services and migration to cloud
• Responsible for working closely with JIRA product owner and engineering teams to understand infrastructure requirements, procure, build and manage servers, database in collaboration with internal technology teams
• Responsible for managing a team of technical resources infrastructure developers specialized in database, API management and Business Intelligence reporting
• Understanding reporting requirements from end-users from JIRA service and facilitate development using business intelligence tools.
• Identification, tracking, escalation and closure of project risks and issues
• Facilitation of meetings and coordination of build, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
• Leads internal improvement efforts focusing on improving platform performance
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect
• 5 years' experience in developing software using languages such as Java , golang
• Experience in infrastructure lead role with a large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects
• Detail oriented, flexible and deadline focused.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong coordination skills working with multiple stakeholders across several technology platforms and business areas.
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
• Understanding of Collaborative tools Confluence and JIRA
• Strong documentation and presentation skills
• Experience in working with teams using Agile methodology