Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are: Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 12500+ strong team members with three locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and one center in Manila. Department Overview
WT LOB part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services. About the Role
8+ Years of hands-on experience in Architecture, Design and development using JAVA, J2EE, Spring3.x+, Hibernate, UI technologies JQuery, ReactJS or Angular .
This candidate will be a key member of the Wholesale Credit Bridge Technology team performing SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, document and support the application. This candidate is required to lead vendor resources on delivery, collaborate with other team members and partner with upstream/downstream application teams. This candidate should be comfortable working on multiple deliverables and in agile teams. Strong technical skills are needed to succeed in this role Responsibilities
• Design and Develop in the preparation of complex computer solutions. Work on the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
• Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
• Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation's as needed
• Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution. Essential Qualifications:
• Atleast 5-6 years of experience on UI technologies (ReactJS 1-2 years, Angular 2-3 years)
• Experience with Subversion, GitHub
• Experience with Maven or Gradle.
• Experience with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server or Tomcat.
• Experience with jUnit and Mockito.
• Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
• Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
• Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
• Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies Desired Qualifications:
Experience with Cloud based development
Experience with Microservices
Experience with SONAR and Fortify
Experience with Clean Coding concepts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.