Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview
Enterprise Functions Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools About the Role
Resource will work as an independent contributor for applications in Finance area. Primarily will be working on developing the database code needed for projects and enhancements/bug fixes Job Responsibilities:
• Experience in creating Database objects like Tables, Views, Indexes, Cursors, Stored Procedures and Functions etc.
• Responsible for writing complex Stored Procedures that uses Sub Queries, Joins, CTE and temporary table using T-SQL.
• Experience in Query optimization and performance tuning of long running queries by understanding the Execution plans, statistics, and index structure etc.
• Addressing SQL Job failures, blocking issues and permission issues across Dev, UAT and Production environments.
• Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages
• Build efficient SSIS packages using Control Flow Containers, Tasks and Data flow transformations
• Extracted data from different data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Flat Files, JSON files and transformed, loaded into required onto required database through SSIS
• Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages
• Provide support and fix issues in the packages
• Experience on Package configuration and deployment of SSIS packages.
• Ability to identification of business & data requirements and converting them into conceptual & logical data models
• Knowledge on dimensional data modelling star and snowflake schemas
• Experience in writing MDX queries while creating and customizing cubes using SSAS.
• Experience in working with SSAS in creating cubes, data source views, named queries, dimensions and deploying of analysis services projects.
• Knowledge in SSAS storage and partitions, aggregations and calculations
• Experience in designing and creating tabular reports using Report designer
• Ability in defining datasets for generating drill down, drill through and parameterized reports using SSRS
• Proficient in managing reports using report manager such as create/modify data sources and assigning report permission Essential Qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence in MS SQL Server Integration Services, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, and MS SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience in Data warehouse development; Logical and Physical Database design & development.
- Strong hands-on development skills in writing SQL/T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and views.
- Ability to deliver error free results within tight time frames, and requires the ability to shift priorities as required by business needs
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.