Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
The project requires a strong UI Developer to work in teams/pods of 2 - 4 team members and work with US and EGS teams to develop a web based application using modern tools and technologies. He/She should have strong knowledge on UI development using react JS to develop responsive web pages based on UX design and business requirements. Responsibilities:
• At least 7+ years hands on experience (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software) for web applications with React Js expertise.
• Build new reusable React.js components, front-end libraries and optimize them for maximum performance
Customize and fix defects with existing React.js components
• Translate mockups and wireframes into new user-facing features using React.js
• Perform unit and backend integration testing.
• Enhance the application's front-end framework.
• Provide front-end development and React.js subject matter expertise.
• Perform front-end code reviews
• Help clear impediments related to front-end development
• Should be able to build good rapport with various Project stakeholders (QA, Scrum Master, Project Manager etc.) and interface developers both in US and EGS.
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions Essential Skills:
Thorough understanding of React.js and popular React workflows- Redux + Thunk/Saga.
• Responsive design knowledge
• UI/UX experience
• Experience integrating front-end with back-end services.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably Git
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work directly with US partner teams
• Should be good with SDLC processes
• Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS teams Desired Skills:
• Familiarity with ADA compliance and RESTful services
• Design experience
• Previous experience working with Agile/SCRUM environment utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.