Senior Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Being Part of RPA team, should be able contribute to execution of Digital Transformation projects using RPA technology suite.
- Deliver value by working with various business teams, identifying the opportunities for automation, understand the "As-Is" process map and workflow.
- Should be able to perform gap analysis, develop functional understanding and holistic view the business processes
- Work with business users on requirement gathering and prepare PDD (Process Design Documents)
- Assist developers in creating the Solution Design Document for the processes being automated
- Build and foster effective partnerships and collaborative relationships with key partners - (e.g. Developers, Business Users, QA teams)
- Drive project execution of process improvements through the use of Lean/Agile techniques and through structured project governance
- Run/ assist process workshops to assess the process capabilities, document the process maps/flows and together with the process participants identify & prioritize process improvement opportunities
- Ensure effective partner engagement and communications. Ensure timelines are adhered to for projects and initiatives
- Facilitate and catalyse the cultural transformation of the teams towards a more innovative organization by showcasing the RPA factory capabilities, running workshops and presenting case studies
- University degree and at least 5-8 years of experience as business analyst in digital transformation projects
- Hands-on business analyst with experience on preparing the functional specs and PDDs
- At least 2-3 process assessments, automation and re-engineering project implementations
- Experience with Creative tools & techniques e.g. RPA, Data Science etc. would be desirable
- Experience working in Agile delivery model
- Experience with the tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, TFS, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies, such as Lean/ Six Sigma/ Kaizen
- Proven change management experience working with senior and mid-level stakeholders
- Hands-on approach with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a broad range of audiences
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- You are flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- You are a team-player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.