Robotic Process Automation Developer
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Would you like to create the digital workforce of tomorrow using automation solutions like Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Duff & Phelps is building an automation innovation center to drive operational efficiencies and develop new products and services to win in the marketplace. We're building a team of talented technologists looking to learn and develop the next wave of the future.
Duff and Phelps is seeking an RPA Developer who is interested in leveraging technology to unlock operational opportunities in an agile and high-quality team.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a deep understanding of the RPA Platform and its capabilities/ functionalities
- Engage with internal clients to identify automation opportunities and ensure successful automation of processes/ workflows
- Help gather project requirements for new automation solutions
- Develop automation solutions (software bots) leveraging best in class RPA solutions
- Process analysis and modeling for execution using UiPath (or any other RPA tool e.g BluePrism, Automation Anywhere and etc...)
- Authoring of Process Solution Documents
- Test production level code
- Implementation of reusable objects which can be leveraged by various other bots
- Support, monitor and maintenance of software bots
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline and/ or equivalent related development experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years work experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred)
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
- Ability to provide accurate build estimates
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and documentation by using best software development practices
- Previous experience working with RPA solutions including: UiPath Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
- Strong communication skills - comfortable in facing off to project stakeholders
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, willing to share the knowledge with the team to increase the overall team's capabilities
- An open-minded team-player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Automation and innovation mindset
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.