Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking... About the Role
Manage team performing complex operational activities and Quality Review related to Customer Reports based on loan requirements.
- Analyzing and calculating the reports
- Determining borrowing base limits and providing notifications and summaries for the LOB
- A/R verifications
The team manager will work closely with the management team to ensure work is performed smoothly and escalations are handled appropriately.
Manage workflow between EGS and stateside teams, monitor & coach to productivity & quality, work in a collaborative environment with stateside management.
The candidate will be responsible for providing guidance and feedback to team members, and ensuring those team members have what they need to perform their work duties in a timely and efficient manner. Essential Qualifications
- PG degree in the stream of commerce, management or Arts.
- Experience of more than 9-10 years in MNCs, offshore Units, (Banking sector preferred).
- Knowledge in Banking Industry
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- 2-3yrs as Team Leader/ people manager
- Ability to Multi-task
- Manage Competing priorities
- Ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.