Community Relations Coordinator
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh IN
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Franklin Templeton International Services India Pvt. Ltd (FTISPL) is the Indian Services wing of Franklin Templeton, one of the Top Global Investment Management Company committed to offering High Quality Products and providing outstanding services to our customers who are individuals, institutions, pensioners, trusts, partnership firms and other clients. FTISPL at Hyderabad offers various IT /Business related service and support. It stands as a key business enabler of world-wide operations for Franklin Templeton Investment. Our vision is to be a premier global investment management organization by offering high quality investment solutions, providing outstanding service and attracting, motivating and retaining talented individuals.
Community Relations is seeking a full time Corporate Giving Coordinator with 3-5 years work experience in the nonprofit or corporate sector who will assist Community Relations with gathering, processing, paying and tracking all requests, grants and sponsorships globally; including support for the India CSR programs for AMC and ISC. The Corporate Giving Coordinator will process payments, track supporting materials and create reports on a regular basis.
- Track and process all corporate giving requests including community partnership grants, team support grants, and global charitable sponsorships.
- Manage the company’s online grants management tool, Versaic ensuring all records are accurate and up to date.
- Generate monthly and bi-annual budget reports and reconcile with reports from Finance.
- Assist the team in reporting on key program metrics throughout the year, including quarterly updates for CAO presentation.
- Assist with program measurement and evaluation efforts.
- Manage all incoming correspondence via the department’s giving mailbox from internal and external constituents.
- Submit check requests, obtaining all necessary documentation from charity partners and liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure accurate processing of payments.
- Work with Advertising to submit corporate logo and other materials for charitable program ad booklets
- Coordinate all sponsorship benefits for event attendees including invitations and RSVP lists
- Provide support to India CSR teams in AMC and ISC, monitoring for incoming applications, formatting and submitting payment requests, and tracking for grant reports.
General Admin/Additional Assistance to Global Community Relations team
- Upload files to various department SharePoint sites for global team
- Update department distribution lists
- Attend company and department meetings
- Assist global team various on ad hoc requests
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
(Years of experience is not applicable for European jobs)
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years work experience in a professional setting.
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry. Prior knowledge about the charity sector a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with a global workforce.
- Detail oriented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- At least 3 years program support experience, preferably community relations or nonprofit program support.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted office procedures, practices and equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, scanners)
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work both as a part of a global team and independently without close supervision.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to change.
- Ability to build relationships with employees at all levels.
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
- Work is performed under general direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives
(Not applicable for European jobs)
- Ability to hear and speak to employees/management and outside business associates on the phone and in person
- Ability to sit for long hours at a time
- Ability to see the letters and numbers on a personal computer screen and on memos, reports and other documents (near vision)
- Requires moderate right and left hand coordination for the use of the personal computer
- Ability to maintain a professional image
We rely on attracting and retaining employees of exceptional quality. In addition, we work to instill a performance driven culture that reinforces accountability, innovation, and professional development. To reach these goals, Franklin Templeton Investments provides a comprehensive employment program that comprises a balanced work/life philosophy, competitive salaries and substantial employee benefits and services, including:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life insurance for protection of employees’ families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)