Cash Admin - Assistant Manager (EMEA)-Hyderabad
Key skills needed for the role:
- Run the process for monitoring Synthetic and real FXs and make sure the process runs smoothly; Synthetic FXs are reversed when the real FX hits the account
- Interact with custodian to make sure MT300 is posted where missing
- Monitor Failed FXs and complete Failed FX SI report to client
- Monitor and control the stale cash balance exception reporting for clients.
- Using provided tools, review assigned accounts for issues associated with cash(Overdrafts, reconciliation), positions (trades, other)
- Run the daily cash projection process ensuring that client receives daily reports accurately and in line with agreed SLA timings.
- Monitor the daily CDCM processing through the EMEA coverage hours ensuring all transactions flow in line with procedures and escalating and issues for resolution.
- Identify data or accounts trends for discussion in group meetings.
- Remain familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Build cooperative and professional internal/external relationships achieving group and client goals. Utilize all available resources throughout SSC.
- Strong Asset Management Operations Experience - (Cash Ops)
- Good working knowledge of FX
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel/SQL would be ideal.
- Knowledge of ESP and RKS helpful and advantageous.
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills.
- Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
- Overall Experience 8-10 Years.