Business Systems Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
You will work as part of the Corporate Properties & Security Technology teams, multiple business partners, and stakeholders in the US and the India to drive and participate in project management efforts in Corporate Security and Building Technologies group within EIT. Overall 9 years' experience in Information Technology with over 5 years' experience in Building and Corporate Security Technologies at different roles and levels including Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Process and Technology Consultant, Configuration Expert, and Subject Matter Expert would be required for successful execution of following responsibilities. Responsibilities
- Partner with Corporate Security and Enterprise Access Management team to understand their requirements and process flows
- Develop New and maintain existing processes and operating procedure documents to fulfil team's internal documentation requirements
- Work with PACT App team on scheduling - configuration, testing, and go-live activities for new or migrated sites
- Prepare/Verify configuration workbook to ensure system standards are followed and consistency is maintained while programming, configuring devices
- Maintain project workbook flow between all business partners
- Responsible to manage multiple projects simultaneously at a detailed level
- Responsible for preparing Project Charter and follow up on sign-off with project sponsor and stakeholders
- Prepare Project Plan
- Tracking all BAU project against planned schedule
- Document Lessons Learnt
- Maintain all necessary documentation pertaining to all projects in a central repository
- Schedule / Participate in project meetings
- Coordinate any corporate Initiative projects
- Provide assistance and guidance on technology and Process to less experienced staff within team
- Develop and foster a positive work relationship within team members, team leads and business partners.
- Creating/tracking of Work Requests (WR's) for all work to be processed
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Overall 9 years' experience in Information Technology with over 5 years' experience in Building and Corporate Security Technologies in different roles and at different levels including Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Technology Consultant, Configuration Expert, Subject Matter Expert
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- University degree in Technology, Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 3-5 years in consulting, implementation, and support of Building and Corporate Security Technologies including Physical Access Control System, Video Management System, and integrated Building Management System.
- Strong analytical, process definition and documentation, consulting skills.
- Fluency in English
- Experience working and managing on large projects
- Experience working with virtual teams spread across two or more geographic regions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.