Assistant Manager - Oracle ESP (Database) developer
• 7+ Years development experience in Oracle PLSQL
• Should have excellent knowledge in SQL and PLSQL. Resource should be capable of under
standing and making changes in packages, procedures, functions and SQL queries
• Thorough understanding of database architecture
• Advanced ORACLE Performance Tuning Skills like optimizing SQL, Partition planning and Hints.
• Good expertise and knowledge on SQL (Analytical Functions and complex queries).
• Good Knowledge in UNIX scripting.
• Good knowledge on Data warehousing concepts.
• Good knowledge on data modelling.
• Worked on vendor specific product is added advantage
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Design, develop and implement changes to existing business applications.
• Support QA team during UAT testing.
• Support system and integration testing activities.
• Support code movement to UAT and PROD.
• Support prod release activities including Dev validation, supporting QA, Business validation
• Excellent Communication Skills.
Other Skills :
• Experience in developing reusable components
• Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions
• Experience in effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
• Experience in conducting design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding
best practice guidelines