Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Our goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for Sales processes in Wells Fargo. Our Developers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
You'll be a senior developer involved in designing and building solutions for complex business processes. Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support. Job Responsibilities
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Must have at least 8 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extensive hands on experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 online & on-premise.
- Should be proficient in Customization, configuration and extending in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Possess good understanding of sales, marketing and service modules.
- Candidate should be able to perform requirement analysis and do a fit gap with OOB functionality.
- Should have good experience in designing & developing plugins, workflows, custom actions, custom workflow activities, business process flows & client side scripts.
- Participate in design, code reviews, project planning and estimation.
- Exposure to power platform is a plus.
- Experience in Banking domain is a plus
- Working experience in USD is a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team environment, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.