Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Our goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for Sales processes in Wells Fargo. Our Developers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage the Salesforce platform functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
You'll be a senior developer involved in designing and building solutions for complex business processes. Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
In the process, you'll have opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge on wholesale banking domain. Job Responsibilities
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning Platform implementations and various other systems
- Providing technical leadership to a small but growing engineering team
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Own and drive agile practices within scrum team
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
Must have 8+ Years of SFDC development experience.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Batch Classes, Schedulers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong experience in Lightning Framework development.
- Strong Salesforce integration experience with SOAP-based and REST-based (XML and JSON) web services.
- Advise on best practices including integration and application development (balancing configuration with customization), deployment, testing (unit and systems)
- Must have experience in building Apex custom SOAP-based and RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge of Packaging and deploying the application using Change Sets and Force.com Eclipse IDE and ANT.
- Certified in one or more of the following: Salesforce.com Developer, Salesforce.com Advanced Developer, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Participating in testing and updating the business continuity plan
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.