Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . About the Role
Payments development team at EGS is currently engaged with in leading emerging payment initiatives like NELLIE, Real Time Payments, Push To Card, Zelle Pay, ISO 20022 and FedNow. The position is essential to maintain our current commitment to the industry and business needs.
The role is expected to come up with designs and new solutions/ideas that could meet the future needs of domestic payments in the US. Lead technology/product adoption that would shape the direction of the project /program. The role is expected to have good know-how of the latest trends, conducting in-depth BRD reviews, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance, and scalability for this project. Responsibilities
- Work with on-shore Business Proponents, Business Analysts, and System Architects to define & document System Solutions to Business Problems in Treasury Management Payments domain.
- Create and manage User Stories, Product Backlogs based on the previously mentioned discussions.
- Be part of the Agile Team, thought out delivery lifecycle providing BA consultancy to Development, QA and Production Support Teams in India.
- Provide data technology support for ongoing deliverables.
- Should be flexible to work in late evening shifts to ensure required overlap time with US Counterparts.
- University degree in CSE or Equivalent.
- Experience of more than 9+ years in building highly scalable, performing and high volume applications
- Strong in Business Analysis for technology banking development projects
- Strong Data Technology background
- Strong communication and coordination skill
- Seasoned Professional with UML experience / understanding
- Good knowledge of various Payment Systems in US - ACH, Wire, Real Time Payments
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.