Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (SWIFT, ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams. Job Description This position will be in integral part of the overall CCBS team within the CBT/PVSI group of TOG. Acts as a Sr. Developer in providing application coding, design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Implements highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. . Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. Desired Qualifications
Required Experience and Skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Java J2EE development e xperience.
- Excellent working experience and deeper knowledge in Spring Framework and API's.
- 6+ years of JAX-WS, Axis, SOAP, REST web services development experience
- 7+ years of Oracle and SQL experience
- 5+ years of Hibernate / JPA experience
- Good Experience with services testing like JMeter and SOAPUI
- 5+ years of experience applying Java design patterns
- 7+ years of experience using xml and web services using java based technologies
- Sound understanding and implementation experience of middleware services using SOAP, REST with various API's like JAXWS, AXIS .
- Experience using caching mechanism using java based technologies
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective opportunities for change.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Experience in Maven, Gradle, Groovy, Hibernate, and Mobility is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to leverage existing development best practices to drive measurable results within a program including:
- Enhancing code coverage by unit and integration test cases.
- Increased best practice utilization and reduced violations
- Must possess real world examples of improvement including what was the challenge, how the challenge was addressed, and why the approach was successful.
- Work experience and Domain knowledge in Retail Credit Card applications is a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.