Vice President, Technology Support
Description About this role
We are currently seeking a senior M365 Solutions Engineer, with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to join our Tools, Automations and Integrations team in Gurgaon. The successful candidate must have deep knowledge of MS Teams, Bot development, Sharepoint Online, Power Apps as well as Exchange Online and other M365 services. Specific focus areas include automation across M365 platform and integrating M365 services with other corporate tools to build frictionless end user experiences. Responsibilities
- Provide technical and thought leadership across M365 platform
- Work with Information Security to ensure M365 solutions comply with security policies and standards
- Partner with business analysts to build innovative solutions to global business challenges across M365 with a focus on automation
- Help leadership establish governance frameworks to enable rollout of citizen developer initiatives
- Monitor, guide, and lead all aspects of M365 development and support processes to ensure high-quality output across the team
- Provide platform support across Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint Online, Exchange Online and other M365 applications
- Work with team members and partners in multi-office, multi-country environment
- 5+ years enterprise scale infrastructure architecture, design and implementation with a proven track record of delivering solutions across highly regulated enterprises
- Significant experience with M365, including custom development, building automations to solve business problems and integrations with other corporate tools
- Highly motivated, reliable, self-directed with strong client service and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to work hours overlapping with other team members and stakeholders in the US
- Strong network in the M365 community
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.