Technology Process Trainee- Testing
This role is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The Quality Assurance analyst works collaboratively with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements. The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners. The role would develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. Responsibilities
• Regression testing, Defect retest, Sanity test, Smoke test, SIT
• Software testing and test planning
• Awareness of testing tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA and testing methodologies
• Knowledge in tools like Selenium, Playwright or similar software test automation tools
• Creating test strategy and test approach, designing test cases/ scenarios
• Ensure compliance of testing methods and participation in the Software testing life cycle. Required Qualifications
We are looking for a highly motivated Individual with fresh ideas having passion and great acumen for project testing.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 0 - 6 months of relevant IT Experience
• Trained in Software testing and automation tools.
• Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
• Strong and consistent academic performance
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and drive results through direct and in-direct influence About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.