Tech Operations Analyst- [Engineer - Distributed Tech]
In this role the person will be the responsible for ensuring success of business critical application operations by supporting the day to day batch processing, analyzing and fixing the issues on priority while adhering to standards and SLA's. The person should be able to support High priority(P1/P2) incidents dynamically by providing timely resolution for the problem and handle other service requests. The person will also be responsible for handling minor enhancements, perform code reviews, handle application outages(planned/unplanned) and responsible for performance and maintenance of the highly critical business application. For this role we are looking for a highly motivated Individual who will be working as operations analysts working in technologies such as Java, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, UNIX Shell scripting etc. Responsibilities
• Gauge the severity, urgency and criticality of production issues and address them as quickly as possible.
• Provide application support and do application troubleshooting as part of continuous Production support.
• Assess & recommend solutions for permanent fixes to improve application stability and resiliency.
• Demonstrate analytical capability to perform ticket analysis and resolution & root cause analysis
• Take care of minor enhancements to the business application in accordance to the SDLC phases and following Change Management processes.
• Collaborate with offshore and overseas team members to ensure smooth execution of the application operations. Required Qualifications
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
- Person should have 3-5 years of experience in relevant disciplines including:
- Good RDBMS knowledge e.g. SQL Server and ability to comprehend view and stored procedures.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with strong programming fundamentals & algorithms (strong analytical skills).
- Should be able to write simple to medium-complexity SQL queries to perform CRUD operations in production after they have been validated in lower environments.
- Good knowledge of UNIX operating system (scripting knowledge such as powershell and bash).
- Good understanding of ITIL/ ITSM processes.
Candidates who have used following tools (or have familiarity with below) will have added advantage:
• Service Now
• Monitoring Tools (SumoLogic/ScienceLogic/Dynatrace etc.)
• Scheduling Tools such as TWS
• Knowledge of Mainframe systems.
• Application development background and understanding of application development life cycle. Certifications:
About Our Company
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- SQL Fundamentals
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.