Tech Lead - Frontend
Lead Front-End developer is a key member of an agile team responsible for creating great products for our customers on the web. In this lead role, you will be primarily responsible for the technical design, development, quality and performance of a web application - both as an individual contributor as well as coordinating and reviewing the work of other FE developers on the team. You will also be responsible for the integration and overall support of your product across the tech stack. Responsibilities
oAdvanced JS & ES6 oReact and other modern JS frameworks/libraries. oHTML/CSS Required Qualifications
- Partner closely with Product Owner and UX Design to discover, design, develop and deploy great financial tools and products that provide meaningful value to our customers.
- Lead the delivery work (development, quality, build, deploy) for the team.
- Lead integration of the UI application across the tech stack -including backend data services, database, network and infrastructure, etc.
- Perform code reviews and implement best practices.
- Responsible for code management and delivery, including creating build processes, testing, implementing advanced version control, integrating CI tools.
- Primary technologies focused on modern front-end:
Redux, React JS, TypeScript, Node JS Webpack, Gulp React testing library, Mocha, Chai, Jest, Cypress
- 7.5-10 years of practical experience and proven success with the design, development and operation of complex web applications.
- Working knowledge of diverse frontend related technologies such as:
Web application development Software engineering and/or testing Data analysis
- Broad technical knowledge across a majority, with deeper knowledge in, the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Our Company
- Node JS, Express Server
- RxJS, NextJS, GraphQL
- CI/CD build process familiarity and automation (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis)
- Cloud Deployments, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.