Tech Lead - DevOps Engineer
As a Lead DevOps Engineer at Ameriprise India, you will have the opportunity to be an advocate for DevOps best practices and build scalable infrastructure to provide world class experience to our clients. In this role, you will also be responsible for influencing DevOps roadmap to increase the speed to market. Responsibilities
• Implement and adopt best practices on DevSecOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Testing (Both for server side and client side)
• Design NextGen application strategy using Cloud-native architectures
• Build scalable, efficient cloud, and on-premise infrastructure
• Implement monitoring for automated system health checks
• Build CI/CD pipelines, train and guide teams on DevSecOps best practices
• Work with engineers to drive issues to resolution during application instability
• Maintain and implement change management control procedures and processes for UAT/QA and production releases
• Implement test automation(ui/api) integration with CI/CD for extensive test coverage and enable metrics collection
• Work with multiple/distributed teams following Agile practices. Required Qualifications
• 7 -10 years overall industry experience building infrastructure and release management activities.
• 4+ years of experience in DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Testing)
• Strong code/scripting skills for IaaS automation
• Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems
• Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform
• Containerization tools such as Vagrant, Kubernetes, Docker
• Container orchestration tools like Marathon, Kubernetes, EKS or ECS etc.,
• Cloud/IaaS environment like AWS/GCP
• Monitoring/Alerting tools such as Sumologic, Cloud Watch, Prometheus
• SCM tools like BitBucket/Git and any productivity plugins
• Code Quality and security tools like SonarQube/Blackduck /Veracode
• Performance tools like Page speed, Google lighthouse.
• Test and build systems such as Jenkins, Maven, JFrog/Nexus Artifactory
• Understanding of network topologies and hardware
• Knowledge of load balancers (F5, ngnix) and firewalls Preferred Qualifications
• CNCF experience with GitOps principles
• Package and deploy (CI/CD) single page apps as well as in mono-repo following best practices
• Knowledge of CDNs About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.