Systems Analyst - Technology
• Collaborating across the organization with business, architects, UX designers, product managers and other software developers to develop and improve tools to support Advisor practices.
• Support tracking/feedback tracking from field users on the e-meeting tools
• Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
• Will be responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of e-meeting application Responsibilities
• Provide Level 3 support for Application
• Tracking end users feedback on the system
• Testing support - regression and UAT support
• Analyze and interpret data to identify areas of improvement
• Maintain a broad understanding of business, business needs, and how assigned technologies drive and support the business.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
• Contribute to the scrum team by involving in Grooming/Planning/Retrospective/Scrum meetings Required Qualifications
• 3-5 years' experience as Business Systems Analyst
• Ability to effectively summarize data, present insights and reporting
• Experience working on Agile delivery
• Knowledge of Requirement collection and User Story logic (experience working in Jira is a plus)
• Experience in creating and maintaining backlog
• Experience working with stakeholders across many functions. Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Analytical, Strategic and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other similar, highly regulated environment.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.