Sr Treasury Technology Analyst
Role / Responsibilities:
The candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury's Cash Management team at Moody's. As a member of the team, the Senior Treasury Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
• Add/Update Reval and FX All Platform configuration and integration mapping
• Become internal subject matter expert and train other global team members
• Monitor outstanding issue log to identify trends and to escalate to management as necessary
• Research and help resolve the causes of any data integrity, data mapping and reporting issues and resolves them independently (e.g. bank account mapping, failed risk to cash entries, etc.)
• Monitor system integrations (ERP, FX All, Bank Reportting) and ensure they completed successfully and timely
• Share key information regarding updates and changes (planned downtime, release information, etc.) to the appropriate stakeholders
• Maintain appropriate Business Continuity Plans and execute them as needed
• Design, testing and implementation of new reports. Provide scheduled and ad-hoc management reports.
• Administration function for all banking portals including granting user access, configuring function specific profiles and bank account groups
• Design, Implement and oversee periodic user access review validation process for all banking portals and FX All
• Review user logs to identify dormant users
? Run required reports from ERP system
? ? Add/Update bank accounts in the ERP system
• Hands-on experience with a wide range of technology and vendor systems supporting treasury management, specifically Treasury Management Systems . Reval TMS knowledge is highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of Treasury concepts, practices and procedures related to cash, payments, debt and derivatives. Thorough understanding and use of Treasury systems preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff and manage work effectively in a team environment, which includes sharing knowledge and resources. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
• Strong attention to detail and expert Excel skills
• Customer oriented and quick response time. Ability to work with little oversight
Education & Experience Desired:
• Minimum three (3) years of equivalent treasury/finance experience required with Post Graduate education
• Minimum three (3) years of equivalent treasury/finance experience required with Bachelors level education in relevant field
• The candidate will support global operations and may be required to work non business hours
• Some weekend hours will be required specifically during any month end accounting close, scheduled systems upgrade or maintenance cycles or unscheduled system outages.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.