Sr. Tech. Ops Analyst
Senior Technology Operations Analyst will be 50% working on various Metrics: Scorecards, Weekly Rolling 4 weeks Ops Dashboard, Service Reviews, OIA metrics, and Ops ad-hoc performance data/metrics needed across the group. The remaining 50% work require providing lead support for Advisor Command Center having proficiency in monitoring tools & developing monitoring dashboards..
You will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process. You will lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment. This position suits a person who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues. Responsibilities
• Engage on monthly service review process and ensure the data is accurate and all metrices are accurately captured/presented.
• Engage on OIA process and ensure the metrices are updated regularly, follow-ups might be required with respective tech leads for the latest updates.
• Engage on monthly scorecard process across the portfolios and ensuing all metrices(P1s/Monthly SLAs/TLIs/P1 avoids/Monitoring enhancements/etc.) are captured/presented monthly.
• Participate as needed for any adhoc data/metrices needed by leadership within operations across the portfolios.
• Should be proactive and self-motivated.
• Should have strong analytic and leadership skills.
• Deep knowledge of excel and pivot tables.
• Should have great sense of timelines/deadlines.
• Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
• Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
• Send Various health check status reports to the leadership Required Qualifications
• Overall 5-7 years of IT industry experience with 2 years as PMO role(preferred)
• 4 to 5 years of Hands on experience in Java, SQL and Unix Support
• Proficiency in the monitoring tools like Sumo , Splunk, Dynatrace, SiteScope, AppMon etc.
• Proficiency in any one of the architectural frameworks (3 tier , micro services frameworks )
• Experience in developing proactive Monitoring for projects & applications using tools like Sumo, Splunk, Dynatrace, SiteScope, AppMon
• Problem Solving ability should be there in terms business language i.e.. benefits it gave it to business
• Should be flexible with shifts and ready to work as 24/7 support model(as needed).
• Middleware background preferred
• Good to Have ITIL knowledge Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Splunk, Dynatrace, SiteScope, AppMon etc.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).