Sr. Tech Ops Analyst
The candidate will be a key member of the of Advice Wealth Management applications team, a dedicated team of highly skilled technical resources supporting the Advice Wealth Management business on a 24x7 basis. The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to become a valuable member of our global technology team supporting a very dynamic and rapidly growing global Asset management business. You will be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards individuals for their contributions. You will work with a group of talented people who share a passion for high quality work that is in the best interest of our clients. This position will provide you with opportunities to make your mark within the team.
If you are driven to succeed and prepared to meet the ever-changing needs of the financial services industry, you are ready for a career at Ameriprise. Responsibilities
- Will support business critical applications on Mainframes and US overnight batches.
- Will work on two or more technologies like CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2
- Ability to do the Root cause analysis, recap the issues and problem in an email and communicate to all stakeholders and cross commit teams.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to follow the processes.
- ITIL understanding
- Flexibility to work in different shifts(India Morning, Afternoon).
- Saturday working mandatory with weekly offs as Sundays and Mondays
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years of 24x7 production support experience required
- 4+ years of experience with two or more technologies listed below:
- -CICS, COBOL,JCL, VSAM, DB2
- Service Now
- ITIL Understanding
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
About Our Company
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.