Sr. Tech Data Analytics
We are looking for a driven individual with analytical mindset who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking. To be a strong candidate for this role, you should possess strong quantitative, analytical, programming, communication, and problem-solving skills. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn. The candidate will be required to spend majority of time on ad-hoc analytics and reporting with occasional opportunities for advanced analytics projects. Responsibilities
Major Areas of Accountability: Working with Analytics internal teams and business partners to define and document business requirements
• Translating business requirements into Solutions
• Perform and deliver on complex ad-hoc business analysis requests
• Develop predictive models to support varied business objectives, as needed
• Development and execution of reports for program tracking, model validation, and other information-based solutions support
• Translate analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge
• Engage Business counterparts to ensure solutions are appropriate as per business requirement and level of readiness
• Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment
• Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to external and internal teams Required Qualifications
Engineering Degree (BE/ BTECH) from a reputed institute
• 4-7 years of experience in advance analytics
• Strong Python programming and data manipulation skills
• Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power point and Word
• Strong and consistent academic performance
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment on multiple projects and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
• Candidate should be willing to learn PowerBI
• Data extraction from Raw files using Python Anaconda or built in for POC
• Different models and their performances in Real time and Batch developed using Python (Pandas)/MLib/PySpark and opting the better solution depending on the cases Preferred Qualifications
Experience with AWS tools like Sagemaker, Redshift, S3
• Experience with anomaly detection, neural networks, LSTM
• Experience in predictive modeling
• Proven ability to identify opportunities for improvement to configurations, procedures and process, enabling greater availability & capability.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
• Experience working in the financial services industry or other similar, highly regulated environment. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.